As part of the global NTT DATA Group, one of the world's most successful IT service providers, we are specialized in value-added SAP solutions as NTT DATA Business Solutions. Our clear focus lies in the areas of SAP Consulting, SAP Development, Managed Cloud Services and Application Management Services (AMS) & Technology. We support our customers worldwide in their digital transformation - from A to Z - on their way to becoming an intelligent company.
OUR COMMON RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, RESPECT AND TOGETHER.
People are and will remain an important part of this mission. In everything we do, they play the decisive role. That's why we are always on the lookout for talents who can actively strengthen us.
A key factor in our success story is our open corporate culture and the diversity of our employees. 11,500 employees from 64 nations in over 30 countries show that diversity is an integral part of our DNA and that we live diversity, tolerance and respect every day. We are convinced that it is exactly this diversity that leads to productive results and that we benefit from it as a team as a whole.
As Senior Cloud Solution Architect – AWS / Azure (f/m/d) in the Global Managed Services business unit, you can expect a global team of 1,500 colleagues who live their passion for SAP and Managed Cloud. Join us and develop your full potential.
ARE YOU READY TO BREAK NEW GROUND?
- Design highly available complex systems in AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Lead the implementation of the prototype solutions to ensure business and technical requirements are met.
- Provide technical guidance on cloud solution design, build, governance, security, operations, and cost management best practices.
- Play a key role in product management by developing architecture of new cloud services and offerings.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including portfolio management, presales, delivery to drive the adoption of the solutions.
- Drive continues improvement for existing infrastructure, services, and solutions.
- Hands-on experience in at least two of public cloud platforms AWS, MS Azure and / or GCP.
- Deep technical expertise in infrastructure & services offered by public cloud AWS and / or MS Azure.
- Background in at least one of the following topics: Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Software Development, Systems architecture, DevOps or SAP Architecture.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices.
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions and deliver commitments.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present technical ideas in business language.
- Knowledge of SAP on public cloud is a big plus.
- Familiarity with automation frameworks (e.g. ansible, terraform).
- Fluent English skills and at least good German skills.
- Team-oriented corporate culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer
- Family-friendliness (e.g. monthly subsidy for daycare costs, partner of AWO lifebalance, paternity network)
- Diversity & Inclusion (e.g. various initiatives & communities)
- Flexible working hours, part-time models, mobile working - location-independent working (e.g. home office)
- Individually tailored onboarding program including a mentoring program and sustainable career support with our career model
- Inhouse Academy with a variety of professional technical training, soft skills training, SAP Learning Hub and certification opportunities
- 25% employer contribution to the company pension scheme as well as other attractive pension offers (e.g. lifetime working account)
- Company health management (e.g. occupational medical examinations, workplace glasses, company-Internal vaccination offers, company gym and cooperation with fitness providers at favorable conditions)
- Bicycle leasing via JobRad®, employee discounts via corporate benefits, and much more
- Wide range of events (team events, employee parties, internal sports tournaments)