At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accelerate the flow of information company-wide, including the integration, efficiency, and availability of data, we are looking for a (Senior) Data Governance Business Analyst (m/f/d) in Düsseldorf.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving best practice data governance, including the development and implementation of data standards to ensure metadata is captured correctly.
Does this sound like you? Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 3.600 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies.
We’re always interested in working with amazing people. Just hit the Apply button – we’d love to hear from you!
- Serve as a point of contact for governance and metadata management
- Creating, developing and maintaining standards & guidelines
- Eliciting and prioritizing needs for Data Management & Governance tools
- Building awareness in the organization
- Helping to understand the value of DG
- Monitoring, helping to improve (meta)data quality
- Supporting other DG roles: stewards, owners etc.
- Engage and garner the support of key stakeholders
We know looking for a new job can be scary, and sometimes the list of skills you are asked for can seem exhaustive. Below are a few of the skills we look for, but please do not be put off applying if you do not have every single one of them!
- Experience in Business and Software Analysis
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Data Governance awareness (or understanding of Data Governance and Data Management best practices)
- Metadata management experience as a plus
- understanding of Data Architecture, Metadata, Data Lifecycle, Data Quality Standards and Logical Data Modelling
- knowledge of Data Governance tools is a plus
- knowledge of AWS services is a plus
- Your start at StepStone: Two days of onboarding with your new colleagues and an individual settling-in period
- Individual professional career: We help you reach your goals with a personal career plan and trainings
- An attractive location at Düsseldorf's Media Harbour: a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space
- A Grown-Up company with Start-Up flair: A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name basis from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours
- Stay fit: In-house fitness studio and various gym courses
- Avoid long queues at the post office: You can order your parcels directly to the office
- Your board is sorted: Free coffee from our in-house barista and fresh fruit
StepStone GmbH | Völklinger Straße 1 | 40219 Düsseldorf
Bewirb Dich über den “Bewerbung starten“ Button und erhalte innerhalb von 5 Tagen eine Rückmeldung, ob wir Dich für den nächsten Prozessschritt berücksichtigen können!
Bitte teile uns mit, sofern Du eine geschlechtsneutrale Ansprache wünschst.
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung zu Deiner Bewerbung findest Du hier.