- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is the second largest subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation. In Germany, it is responsible for marketing products and serving customers and partners. Microsoft Deutschland GmbH cooperates with around 36,500 local partner companies and is represented by six other branches nationwide in addition to its headquarters in Munich.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) – Industry Solutions Delivery Germany
Are you excited about creating innovative technology solutions and taking responsibility for complex, multimillion dollar projects?
As organizations digitally transform their business and operating models, they look to us to provide them with the guidance and partnership that will help them achieve this change successfully and at pace. You will have the opportunity to develop your project management skills and experience as you build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders, managing a range of projects that vary in terms of budget and size, and collaborating with teams located in multiple locations and time-zones.
Working in an environment that empowers you to bring your best each day, you will grow professionally and personally as part of a team that care passionately for great customer outcomes, and who strive to improve the overall customer and partner experience.
Join our team of exceptional people who deliver world-class professional consulting services in an international environment. Our team values a supportive atmosphere with passion for growth, where you can earn customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience. At the same time, we put a specific emphasis on work-life balance, wellbeing, and the opportunity to operate in diverse and inclusive environment. To that extent, this role can be considered for flexible part-time working, working hours can be split between customer facing and work-from-home setup.
100% Remote Work is possible.
As a Project Manager at Microsoft, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with senior internal and external stakeholders (e.g., C-level executives) as a peer, providing subject matter expertise
- Managing projects and delivery performance, focusing on customer satisfaction, tangible outcomes and high quality.
- Managing multiple programs and projects end-to-end using the appropriate project management framework and methodology
- Participating in the pre-sales process and being able to articulate the business value proposition associated with the project or change
- Guiding cross-team and third-party partnerships - influencing without authority and using the power of diverse teams.
- Applying project management standards, compliance and best practices to ensure successful delivery of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget.
- Being on top of any commercial aspects of your project or program, driving financial integrity
- Mentoring other team members as you share your knowledge and experience.
- Researching and proactively sharing intellectual property (IP) and providing recommendations for improving how we operate
To position you for a successful career with us and enable you to have an impact on your colleagues and our customers, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience managing mid- to large-scale technology programs or projects, preferably at international scale
- Core project management skills, including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, senior stakeholder communications, and risk management
- Professional presentation skills with experience of regularly presenting a variety of different audiences including those at a C-suite level.
- PMP Certification or equivalent project management experience.
- Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in relevant subject or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
This role will include some national and international travel from time-to-time in line with customer needs.